Terms & Conditions
Personal Training & Nutrition Coaching
- It is understood between you and your trainer that both must commit to your training programme 100% in order for you to achieve results.
- You are required to arrive on time for each session so that the trainer’s full training plan is achieved on each visit.
- You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- If your trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the Trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by his/her gross negligence or intentional act.
- Your trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
Cancellation & Refunds
- 24 hours notice of cancellation or rearrangement is required for all appointments. Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full session fee.
- If the trainer is unavailable to re-arrange, the session will either need to be kept or be cancelled.
- Once purchased, sessions, programmes & nutrition plans are non-refundable.
- If the client is late the session cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the trainer is late additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
- All payments for personal training sessions and services are to be made and paid in advance of the package/sessions commencing or being booked.
- All monies are to be paid in pounds sterling.
- Payments are to be made by electronic transfer or cash.